1.02.2012

2011 Top Favorites

It's 2012!  Can you believe it!    I know I'm enjoying these beautiful spring-y days of January.  They've been beautiful, and I don't think there's much of a change in the weather anytime soon.  I told the kids this morning that we better start praying for some snow.  My garden is going to need it come summer.

Nothing scientific to this "Top 10" selection of recipes.  It is ultimately the 10 recipes I liked the most this last year.  There ended up being a few old standbys, but most were newly tried out recipes.  I hope you get a chance to try one or two of them.  Enjoy and here's to a fabulous 2012!  How can it not be good!


#10 Red White and Blue Razzleberry Shortcakes  
#9 My Mamma's Lasagna

#8 Gingies
#7 Pizza
#6 Pumpkin Spice Scones
#5 Zucchini Cake
#4 Yeasted Waffles
#3 Clam Chowder
#2 Swedish Meatballs
#1 Naan Bread
And the best thing I made last year  (Drum roll please! And I did have some help on this one.)

Sweet Baby Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails