8.05.2010

To All My Garner Cousin's!!

Our dear sweet 82 yr. old granny!  
To all my favorite Garner cousins here's a heads up.  It's our annual "Cousins" party at Grandma's pool Monday night, Aug. 9th and I want to see you!  I haven't seen some of you for way to long, and the only excuse for not coming is if you live in Oklahoma or Texas, and I only know of one of you who lives in OK.  (I do believe your mother is a flight attendant though Jordan, and you could probably get to SLC International for freeeeeee.  So maybe that's not even excuse enough!  Love ya Jordan!! ) And Swede I don't know why you want to be in Texas anyway.  We are way more fun out here.  We miss you!  See what you can do:)


Just come!  Granny's cooking, and we could all go skinny dipping.   Doesn't that sound fun!!  I personally will be chunky dunking.  You don't want to be the only one we'll be talking about.  Just think, we won't have to worry about our kids, our parents won't be there to do whatever they usually do, and we can just laugh our guts out for a few hours.   Maybe Grams would have a little Miss America Pagent for old times sake too.   I love you all and can't wait to see you!!  Please, please, please come!  Love ya!  Lisa


1 comment:

  1. Lisa, We had a blast with all the cousins here is the recipe for the Fruit Salsa:
    1 cup grapes
    1 lb. strawberries
    2 Granny Smith Apples w/skin on
    3 Pink Lady or Fuji Apples w/skin
    1 orange-juiced
    1/2 cup brown sugar
    1/2 cup sugar
    1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
    4 Kiwi
    1/2 cup jam-strawberry
    Tortilla: spray with pam or butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar bake @385 until golden brown
    We love your guts!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails