Chicken Sticky Finger Salad
courtesy of DIY Divas
Orange or Grapefruit segments
Blue Cheese dressing
(anything else you think might be tasty)
1 pkg. Frozen Breaded Chicken or chunks of grilled chicken would be awesome!
3 T. Franks Hot Sauce
3/4 c. sugar
2 T. water
1 T. corn syrup (this helps with the crystallization of the sugar)
Here is what you do:
1. Heat up the chicken in the oven (just follow the directions on the bag), or grill you some chicky bosoms.
2. While the chicken is heating up, make the sauce.
Heat up the Hot sauce, brown sugar and water. Stir on med. heat until the sugar is dissolved.
3. Once the chicken is cooked and crispy, pour the sauce on the chicken.
4. You can stop here and enjoy them as is, or put them on top of your favorite salad ingredients! Yum!
5. Top or dip with ranch dressing