1.24.2012

I Love Some Things Big and Fat! ( just not my bum)

One of my favorite things lately is my eyelashes. My favorite sista gave me a lovely little bottle of Careprost. It's Latisse just cheap. It came into my life just when I needed it most. Sweet Baby Jane was born, and one of the nasty side effects is a bigger backside. Hollie came to my rescue with eyelash loveliness! I love it and it makes me smile just a little bigger. Especially when I bat my eyes at Jimmy. You need to get you some of this stuff. You'll be sooooooo happy! Big sometimes is WAY better!

You can buy the stuff here.  It's $10 a bottle, but the shipping is $25.  Find a few friends, split the shipping, and you and those you love will have beautiful lashes as well.  It's shipped from India, but don't be nervous.  I've been using it for 6 months and my eyeballs haven't fallen out:) Yet!

1 comment:

  1. That is so fun!!! I think they look BEAUTIFUL:!!!! So good the kids are worth every stretch mark, droopy boob, and pound they give you!!!! I think you are beautiful no matter what!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails